At 1 150 m, enjoying a privileged location atop a charming hamlet with outstanding views sweeping across the highest peaks of Tarentaise and Beaufortain and amidst the world famous Olympic ski resorts, this 18th century country mansion of about 600m² living area has been lovingly, respectfully and entirely refurbished by local craftsmen and their know-how, with high quality materials of olden days, thus combining respect for the traditions of former times and contemporary amenities, elegance and luxury.
- With a total surface of 665m², the property is surrounded by pastures and wooded hills forming a haven of peace and quiet although only 5 minutes’ walk away from the village and its shops (grocery, bakery, newsagent, tobacconist, post office, bars, restaurants, doctor and physiotherapy practice).
- 12 minutes to TGV station, 120 minutes to international airports (Lyon / Geneva).
- Facing the chalet, a large garage with remote triple opening and presence detector for 3 cars, and a mezzanine storage, adjoins the main house. A large woodshed is found under the roof overhang of the garage. 3 more cars may be parked outside.
- The access road guarantees viability throughout the year.
- A pergola, with a barbecue and a shaded gazebo overlooking the valley allow you to enjoy an orchard, various lawns and a rose garden above a torrent crossing the property and spanned by a stone flying buttress bridge.
- The chalet is south facing, and enjoys sunshine and a majestic and breath-taking 360° view through the highest summits of Haute Tarentaise and Beaufortain.
- 7 en-suite bedrooms
- independent (service) flat
- wellness + sauna + jacuzzi
- Orchard + gazebo + pergola + barbecue
- garage 3 cars + outdoor parking spaces
- Broadband/WIFI internet throughout
- vaulted wine-cellar
- ski back home