Want to buy a house, a chalet, a flat or an apartment for sale in La Plagne (Savoie, French Alps) ? Our French Real Estate Agency based in La Plagne and surroundings offers you a wide choice or ski property for sale around La Plagne, at the best price.
La Plagne ski resort : Overview
- La Plagne is a french ski area located in the alpine valley of the Tarentaise (Savoie).
- La Plagne and Les Arcs together form the massive Paradiski domain, the fourth biggest ski area in the world. La Plagne has 225 km of marked runs, including lots of wide and gentle slopes.
- La Plagne lies at altitudes between 3.250 m and 1.250 m, and offers a wide ski area spread across four french alpine towns.
The La Plagne ski area : villages and communes
Don't get lost : click on the La Plagne map below and download it !
- Aime is part of the new commune of Aime-la-Plagne since 2016. It is served by the Aime-la-Plagne railway station in Savoie, and lies in the Tarentaise Valley. It is part of the ski resort of La Plagne.
- Properties for sale in Aime La Plagne
- Bellentre is part of the new commune of La Plagne-Tarentaise. It is part of the ski resort of La Plagne, in Savoie
- One of the most popular communes of La Plagne for skiing and snow-boarding slopes, and for its traditional farming village atmosphere !
- Macôt-la-Plagne is part of the new commune of La Plagne Tarentaise.
- Properties for sale in Macôt-la-Plagne
Montchavin-la Plagne and Montchavin les Coches
- Another traditional rustic alpine village, with a very traditional identity and character.
- Properties for sale in Montchavin la Plagne
Belle Plagne and Plagne Centre
- The mains hubs of the resort of La Plagne
- Another area below Plagne Centre
Plagne Aime 2000
- A ski area above Plagne Centre
- Plagne Soleil
- Plagne Village
- Plagne Bellecôte
- A ski area where you can find an aqua-leisure centre, renovated for 2018/19 with a new spa and play areas for families
Nearby La Plagne and more affordable : Les Arcs
Want to buy a ski home in the La Plagne area on a budget ? Les Arcs is the better option for you. Les Arcs is a nearby ski resort which is part of the Paradiski area - just as la Plagne; two ski resorts are very close to one another.
By buying a property in Les Arcs, you will enjoy this wide area in a cheap apartment of chalet.
Bourg-Saint-Maurice in Les Arcs
This is the commune you need to focus on, if you are seeking an affordable property near La Plagne. Bourg Saint Maurice is part of the Paradiski ski area, is open all year, and is also a very popular summer destination. Plenty of outdoor and watersport activities are waiting for you to enjoy. It is linked to Arc 1600 by the Arc-en-Ciel funicular for those who want to go skiing. You will find apartments for sale in Bourg-Saint-Maurice under 50 000 €, very cheap ski property located in an idyllic alpine landscape.
- Properties for sale Bourg Saint Maurice
Is la Plagne the most popular ski resort in the world ?
Certainly, without a doubt, YES ! La plagne is the most popular ski resort in the world, with more than 2.5 million visitors a season, on average. Read this special newspaper article form The Telegraph : La Plagne named world’s most popular ski resort.
What does it mean for your real estate project ?
It means that a ski apartment, a ski house or a ski chalet in La Plagne is one property that might really prove a good investment.
Around La Plagne, real estate supply is limited, further property development is constrained, and the demand for holiday rentals is on the rise.
By buying your own house in such a place, near the pistes, you can pick the weeks you want at the resort and make a decent return by letting it when you’re not there.
Here is where we can help : our french real estate agency specialises in rentals in La Plagne, Les Arcs and surroundings. Find out more about letting your ski property in La Plagne : property management services,
Ski chalets, houses and homes for sale around La Plagne
The first issue to consider before buying a ski chalet, a house or a home around La Plagne is access. Proximity to an airport, a railway station and ski lifts are important. Here is a selection of chalets, houses or homes for sale around La Plagne, connected to the ski area or not far from it.
Apartments and flats for sale around La Plagne
Most people opt for an apartment for sale in La Plagne. Ski apartments are compact, but more affordable than houses or chalets and closer to ski slopes. Here is an extract of our portfolio of apartments and flats for sale around La Plagne :
1 room - 16 m² - Near to the slopes - View of the valley - Good condition
53 000 €
1 room - 18,40 m² - Near to the slopes - Renovated apartment - Furnished and equipped
69 000 €
1 room - 24,82 m² - Close to the slopes - Furnished - Balcony
75 000 €
1 room - 22,70 m² - Clear views - Furnished - Close to the slopes
76 000 €
1 room - 24,17 m² - Renovated - Very good general condition - Close to amenities
95 000 €
2 rooms - 29,76 m² - Near funicular - Excellent condition - Secure residence with swimming pool
121 000 €
3 rooms - 333 m² - Panoramic view - South facing - Land
125 000 €
2 rooms - 29,94 m² - Centre of Bourg St Maurice - Very good conditions - Secured residence
130 000 €
2 rooms - 36,54 m² - Downtown - Good conditions - Low management charges
135 000 €
2 rooms - 49,90 m² - Small co ownership - Close to ski resorts - Quiet
142 000 €
La Plagne in Winter
With a top lift on a snow-sure glacier at 3.250m and ski pistes that go all the way down to 1.250m, winter is the most important season or the year in La Plagne. Some slopes can be overcrowded during this high season. However, there are still plenty of runs, off piste and steep couloirs, as well as villages and leisure centres if you want to escape the crowd.
La Plagne in Summer
In summer, you can enjoy the charm of mountain holidays in La Plagne : the cattle graze on high pastures, fields are full of white daisies, and the forest is idyllically and definitely Alpine. Here is the summer activities you can enjoy in La Plagne in Summer :
- mountain biking
- horse riding
- alpine villages
How to get to La Plagne ?
- The nearest airport to La Plagne is Chambery Airport, but Grenoble, Lyon and Geneva airports are good options too.
- You can also get to La Plagne by train, from London St Pancras. There is a direct night train.
- Find out more on the official website of La Plagne